Open source software is more than just complying with a grant requirement or an easy way to share software with the world. Open source is the best way to foster software collaboration across a global community and an opportunity to start impactful companies. Join us to hear the perspectives of an open source entrepreneur, a tech investor, and a director of an open source program office (OSPO) to understand the critical role open source can play in universities, corporations, and the government.
- Randal Burns – Chair, Computer Science Department at Johns Hopkins University, Founder and CEO of Gigantum (sold to Nvidia)
- Sayeed Choudhury – Director, OSPO, Carnegie Mellon University (former Director of JHU OSPO)
- Dan Roche – Successful serial entrepreneur and investor
- Andrew Wichmann – Software Intellectual Property Manager, JHTV
- Mark Komisky – Director of Technology Development, JHTV