A part-time program to take the first step advancing technologies and ideas into businesses.
The Climate Tech Pre-Accelerator is an opportunity for faculty, students, and researchers at any Maryland-based institution or federal laboratory to explore the potential markets for their inventions. Participants are matched with an industry expert to explore applications of their technology.
- Learn the industry from experts and executives
- Gain an understanding of how your idea can become a product
- The program is free to participants
- Running part-time between June 1, 2021, through August 2, 2021
- Applications are due April 30, 2021
- Dan Kunitz, Executive Director DC NSF I-Corps Node, UMD Venture Strategy and Development Director
- Jolene Gurevich, Manager, Mtech Ventures and Chesapeake Bay Seed Capital Fund
- Ben Margolis, Commercialization Manager, Mary
Click here to learn more information about the program and how to apply.
Presented by The Maryland Energy Innovation Accelerator and Mtech Ventures.
Questions? Contact [email protected]