Johns Hopkins biomedical innovators are invited to meet with Dr. Sashank Reddy, Medical Director of Johns Hopkins Technology Ventures (JHTV) to discuss the commercialization of high-impact discoveries.
Participants will gain insight from Dr. Reddy’s experience as an entrepreneur, investigator, clinician, and mentor. Office hour sessions provide an opportunity to discuss how to:
- Determine the commercially salient applications of your discovery
- Decide between licensing vs. startup creation
- Navigate regulatory matters and intellectual property
- Secure translational funding and venture capital
- Engage with JHTV
- Scheduled monthly on Monday afternoons for two hours
- Attendees can drop in within the two hours
- Conversations held virtually over Zoom
- Open to faculty across Johns Hopkins University
- No previous entrepreneurial experience assumed or required
PLEASE NOTE: This event is full. We encourage you to attend a future monthly session.