In an effort to promote entrepreneurship and adoption of leading digital technologies in a responsible and inclusive manner, Johns Hopkins Technology Ventures and Microsoft Corporation announce the third year of translational support called the Microsoft Innovation Acceleration Award.
Eligibility: Johns Hopkins University faculty, students, and affiliated startups.
Application Deadline: April 10, 2022 (Apply here)
Awardees Announced: April 25, 2022
At least three awardees will receive:
- An award of up to $50,000 to advance technology or support startups focused on using Digital Solutions, Computer Science, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence to use modern solutions to address societal problems and create markets.
- Engagement with a Microsoft technical team of cloud solution architects and developers
- Admission to Microsoft for Startups, an exclusive program which includes:
- Up to $120,000 in Microsoft Azure Cloud credits for up to 24 months
- Licenses for 25 instances of Microsoft Office365
- Licenses for up to 10 instances of Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise Edition
- Technical support
- Commercialization / business support, Go to Market and Co-selling readiness consultation from a Microsoft Partner Development Manager