Join the Maryland Innovation Center for a 6-week, virtual series held April 18 thru May 30 to prepare for business success.
Have you asked yourself the following questions?
- How do I sell beyond my “Friends and Family”?
- Do I have a strategy for repeatable sales?
- Am I positioned to drive revenue to achieve my goals?
- Do I have the necessary sales systems and materials in place to Scale to reach my goals?
- Is my plan executable?… with monthly contact goals and attainable revenue/sales goals?
If you are saying “no” to any of these questions, you might want to join the Exceeding Sales Goals sessions. Sessions will start April 18 thru May 30.
The following topics will be covered:
- Converting Revenue goals into attainable sales targets.
- Creating Value Statements and Setting appointments.
- Handling objections and closing on business.
- Qualifying questions and streamlining your sales.
- Forecasting and pipeline.
- Negotiating and closing.
The program is structured to have each session build on the previous session to accelerate results. At the end of the program, you will have a Sales Playbook specific to your Company and your offering. Please try to attend all but attending any will give your sales boost!
Each session will run for 90 minutes, with 45-60 minutes of content and spirited discussion, followed by 30-45 minutes of Q&A covering all aspects of sales.