Join us for a Virtual Digital Health Start-up Pitch Competition
Five early-stage digital health start-up teams from the 2020 Hexcite Cohort will pitch their solutions to a panel of expert judges and the Chesapeake DHX audience.
Meet the 2020 Hexcite Teams:
- Acute Cards- intervention education for NICU parent support
- Airz- an at-home mobile tool for sleep apnea prediction
- Consent Ready- a procedural consent form repository system
- Perfect Pass- a handover platform for physician shift changes
- Rose- an AI platform that collects and shares mental health data
Attendees of this Digital Health Huddle are invited to join the interactive Zoom presentation and vote for their favorite startup pitch. Register below.
Hexcite, the Johns Hopkins medical software accelerator, builds a talented team around a clinical problem and software solution. The Final Pitch marks the closing of Hexcite’s 16 weeks of business and design workshops curated by the Johns Hopkins Technology Innovation Center.