Open to all student-led teams from around the world that have designed health-related solutions. Including medical devices, surgical tools, diagnostics devices, drug delivery devices, health IT solutions, mHealth solutions or global health innovations.
- Solutions for advanced health systems
- Global health/humanitarian design
- Healthcare apps/information technology design
- February 10 – Submission of two-page proposals (submit here)
- March 15 – Finalists informed
- April 15 – Final round (virtual event)
Eligibility for Application:
- Project must be focused on a healthcare application
- Innovations for both high-resource settings and global health applications are eligible
- Device, hardware, and digital solutions are eligible
- Project must have been started after January 1, 2019
- Project must be driven by full-time students
- Ph.D./Postdoc research projects and projects that have utilized significant research funding (>$100k) are ineligible
- Projects that are not run by full-time students are ineligible. For example, projects run by startup companies or faculty are ineligible.
- Eligible full-time students include those working towards undergraduate, masters, doctoral, and professional degrees (MBA, MD, etc.).
If you have any questions regarding your team’s eligibility, please contact Aditya Polsani at [email protected] or Kunal Parikh at [email protected].