Taara Projects is a fashion-based social enterprise committed to perpetuating a transparent cycle of positive social and environmental impact through embracing sustainable and ethical practices along our supply chain, from creation to distribution. Shop products here.
Founder & CEO
- 3rd place winner, Johns Hopkins Business Plan Competition, Social Enterprise category
- Meet the Innovator: Taara Projects | Social Innovation Lab at Johns Hopkins University | Medium
- Spotlight on student businesses: Alex’s Innovations, Taara Projects and Manis by Mani – The Johns Hopkins News-Letter (jhunewsletter.com)
- Sustainable clothing brand focused on empowerment set to launch by Hopkins undergrads – The Johns Hopkins News-Letter (jhunewsletter.com)
- Taara Projects makes more than a fashion statement — No Kill Mag