Carlton St. Equine Center leads gun violence interruption and administers post-violence trauma care through horsemanship led by the Arabbers, Baltimore’s indigenous horse and wagon produce vendors.
- Despite The Pandemic, Baltimore Arabbers Work To Maintain Legacy, Build Future | CBS Baltimore
- ‘It’s A Blessing’: Baltimore’s Arabbers Distribute Food To Residents In Need Amid Coronavirus Pandemic | CBS Baltimore
- Arabbers’ Mission Becomes More Urgent In the Midst of COVID-19 | baltimoremagazine.com
- The Arabbers of Baltimore City: A market on wheels | The Retriever
- Baltimore Violence Interrupters Confront Shootings, Coronavirus and Corrupt Cops | theintercept.com