A short walk from Johns Hopkins University’s Homewood campus, FastForward R. House occupies 9,000 square feet of a renovated industrial space that is also home to an eclectic food hall and other startups in Baltimore’s burgeoning Remington neighborhood.
- Private offices and co-working desk and secure storage areas
- State-of-the-art meeting spaces
- Essential office supplies
- Free WiFi
- Full-time office manager
- Unlimited coffee to fuel inspiration
- Private BSL2 wet labs and BSL2 wet lab benches
- Maker space for rapid prototyping
- Shared scientific instruments
- JHU core facilities and 1812 location included
- Full-time lab manager
Designed for startups, the FastForward R. House innovation hub provides promising ventures affordable space, state-of-the-art equipment and support services in addition to visibility of being part of the Johns Hopkins community. Whether entrepreneurs need an individual desk, whole office or full BSL2 wet lab, our hub offers a myriad options for growing their businesses.