A short walk from Johns Hopkins University’s Homewood campus, FastForward R. House occupies 9,000 square feet of a renovated industrial space that includes an innovative food hall and other startups in Baltimore’s burgeoning Remington neighborhood.
Designed with startups in mind, the FastForward R. House innovation hub helps promising ventures become sustainable businesses by combining affordable space, state-of-the-art equipment and support services with the visibility that comes from being part of the Johns Hopkins community. Whether entrepreneurs need an individual desk, whole office or full BSL2 wet lab, FastForward R. House offers myriad options for growing their businesses.
- Private offices, co-working desks and secure storage areas
- State-of-the-art conferencing and meeting spaces
- Free WiFi and high-speed Internet connections
- Access to legal, accounting and fundraising experts
- Full-time office manager
- Unlimited coffee to fuel inspiration
- Private BSL2 wet labs
- Maker space for rapid prototyping
- An assortment of shared scientific instruments
- Access to JHU Core Facilities
- Full-time, experienced lab manager