Designed with startups in mind, the FastForward 1812 innovation hub in Eager Park combines the affordable space, support services and latest lab equipment Baltimore startups need with the visibility that comes from being part of the Johns Hopkins community. Whether one desk, a whole office, a single lab bench or a full BSL2 wet lab, FastForward 1812 has a variety of options to meet startups’ needs.
- Private offices, co-working desks and secure storage areas
- State-of-the-art conferencing and meeting spaces
- Free WiFi and high-speed Internet connections
- Access to legal, accounting and fundraising experts
- Full-time office manager
- Unlimited coffee to fuel inspiration
- Private BSL2 wet labs and BSL2 wet lab benches
- Cell culture, microscopy and cold storage rooms
- An assortment of shared scientific instruments
- Access to JHU Core Facilities
- Full-time, experienced lab manager
FastForward 1812 provides the resources that enable startups to grow, and that extends beyond space, equipment and services. With its proximity to Johns Hopkins’ East Baltimore Campus, entrepreneurs at FastForward 1812 will find themselves in the midst of a new innovation district with opportunities for startups, investors, industry experts and leading academic researchers to meet, network, collaborate and grow.