Located in East Baltimore, the FastForward 1812 innovation hub provides startups affordable space, support services and modern lab equipment along with the added visibility of being a member of the Johns Hopkins community.
- Private offices and co-working desks and secure storage areas
- State-of-the-art meeting spaces
- Essential office supplies
- Free WiFi
- Bloomberg terminal access
- Full-time office manager
- Unlimited coffee to fuel inspiration
- Private BSL2 wet labs and BSL2 wet lab benches
- Cell culture, microscopy and cold storage rooms
- Shared scientific instruments
- JHU core facilities and R. House location included
- Full-time lab manager
With its proximity to Johns Hopkins East Baltimore campus, entrepreneurs at FastForward 1812 have exclusive access to an innovation district with opportunities for startups, investors, industry experts and leading academic researchers to meet network, collaborate and grow.
For more information about FastForward 1812 or to become a tenant, contact us.
FastForward Laboratory & Sr. Operations Manager
Email [email protected]