TEDCO’s inaugural Tech Fair focuses on connecting underserved small businesses to resources and technology. This FREE event will welcome the region’s entrepreneurs and business owners to gain more of an online presence and access training programs provided by larger technology companies. These technology companies can provide services such as trainings on how to use their products to information on building an online platform for sales to advertisement techniques to increase your footprint.
Keynote Speaker: U.S. Senator Ben Cardin, Chair, Small Business and Entrepreneurship Committee
Host: Troy LeMaile-Stovall, CEO, TEDCO
- 9:00AM: Continental Breakfast/Networking Begins
- 10:00AM: Convening Remarks from Chairman Cardin
- 10:15AM – 12:00PM: Exhibit Hall and Exhibitor Training Workshops
- 12:00PM – 1:00PM: Lunch/Networking
- 1:00PM – 2:00PM: Exhibit Hall and Exhibitor Training Workshops
EXHIBITOR TRAINING WORKSHOP SCHEDULE
- META BOOST: 10:30 – 11:00am
- EBAY: 10:30 – 11:00am
- GROW WITH GOOGLE: 11:15 – 11:45am
- SQUARE: 11:15 – 11:45am
- TIKTOK: 1:15 – 1:45pm
The Hotel offers a private parking garage with 850 enclosed spaces. Guests attending the Tech Fair will receive a sticker at registration for discounted parking for the day of the Tech Fair.
Click here for more information on the venue.