As the inaugural 2021 Techstars Equitech Accelerator comes to a close, we’re excited to celebrate the accomplishments of our 12 participant companies and to thank our incredible mentors who have provided invaluable time and feedback over the last three months.
We will be hosting an in-person celebratory Demo Day on February 24 for all founders, mentors, and friends of Equitech. The event will feature an opportunity to hear pitches from each CEO, followed by a company showcase and networking bar.
If you have any questions, please contact Trevor Nelson, Senior Operations Associate at [email protected]
- Date: Thursday, Feb. 24th, 2022
- Time: 4:30 PM – 9:00 PM EST
- Location: M&T Stadium (1101 Russell St, Baltimore, MD (Club Level – instructions to follow RSVP)
- Refreshment: Food and beverages will be provided
- 4:30 pm – 5:00 pm EST Doors Open
- 5:00 pm – 5:30 pm EST Welcome Remarks
- 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm EST Company Pitches and Special Guest Panel
- 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm EST Networking and After-Party
Covid -19 Updates:
- All in-person attendees MUST be fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to attending the Demo Day event in person.
- Proof of vaccination will be checked at the door
- A vaccine card, a photo of your vaccine card, or a digital vaccine passport (e.g., Clear) all constitute proof of vaccination.
- Prior to attending the event, please self-screen for any of the listed Covid-19 symptoms and self-quarantine if feeling sick.
- Social distancing is recommended between non-household members.
- Please abide by all local travel restrictions – Covid-19 testing, isolation mandates, and vaccination/recovery recommendations – prior to attending the Demo Day event In Person.