In this interactive session, company leaders and business owners will participate in a virtual discussion addressing some of the critical issues facing businesses arising from the pandemic.
The issues to be discussed include:
- Challenges of both a cultural and legal nature created by a remote work environment
- Hiring in a post-pandemic period — Have expectations changed and what, if any, legal challenges are there to virtual recruiting?
- Recapturing market share in a post-pandemic environment
- Preparing for a vibrant economic recovery
- The back half of 2021 should be spectacular for economic growth. Are you ready?
Chris McDonell is President of McDonell Consulting Group, a licensed Sandler Training center based in Baltimore. McDonell, who has more than 25 years of experience in sales and executive leadership, has worked throughout the U.S. for leading financial institutions, including Morgan Stanley, Citigroup and The Associates. McDonell has been with Sandler Training since 2008 and has formed long-term partnerships with small and large companies.
*A personal, one-time link to join the meeting will be sent out via email to all registrants the evening prior to the event. (If you do not receive your link by July 13 at 4 p.m. please contact Tara Harris at [email protected] or Karen Parrish at [email protected].)