Join us for an exciting in-person event at Johns Hopkins Carey Business School! Get ready to witness the power of innovation and entrepreneurship as our talented entrepreneurs showcase their groundbreaking projects in biotech. This is your chance to connect with like-minded individuals, discover cutting-edge ideas, and support the local startup community.
Nucleate, a nonprofit organization led by trainees with the mission of empowering biotech leaders, is hosting a pitch showcase for our third annual showcase.
Cohort teams and attendees span all major biomedical institutions in the region, with cohort ventures based on pioneering academic work, creating therapies for unmet medical needs and novel therapeutic platforms.
Opening Remarks: 3:30 pm
Pitch Showcase: 4 pm
Keynote Speaker & Closing Remarks: 5:30 pm
Reception: 5:30-7 pm
- DropAvoid – Startup that offers a disease risk assay using non-invasive biomarkers and AI predicted models for prostate cancer.
- Deepnosis – Digital Health startup looking to predict adverse drug reactions using AI model building and health history risk.
- BioLinco – A startup platform for high-throughput cell line development for personalized therapeutics.
- Somnair – A novel non-invasive neurostimulation device for the treatmet of sleep disorders.
- Periphero – An injectable drug delivery system using radiopharmaceuticals for nerve trauma and neuromuscular dysfunction.