Presented by the University of Oregon’s Lundquist College of Business, the New Venture Championship (NVC) is a business competition that inspires young entrepreneurs to develop their business dreams into a reality. Teams of graduate students from around the world join the event every year to pitch their business plans and compete for $50,000 in total cash awards.
Join students from around the world to compete in the New Venture Championship. You’ll embark on a journey unlike any other—the chance to pitch your venture plans and compete for $50,000 in total cash prizes. Receive unparalleled, one-on-one feedback from world class business professionals and gain attention from angel investors.
- The team must be comprised of 2-5 students.
- The team may consist of graduate and undergraduate students.
- At least one member of the team is required to be enrolled in a graduate program.
- Students applying from academic institutions that do not have graduate education programs may apply for the competition without a graduate student team member. Such institutions include U.S. Military Service Academies and other specialty institutions.
- Students from any graduate program (not just MBAs) are eligible to participate, including executive and evening format programs.
- Non-students may be members of the venture’s management team and may participate in planning the venture; however, only students may participate in the competition.
The 2022 New Venture Championship will be a hybrid competition with both virtual and live presentations.
This is your chance to make your mark. Venture on.