The high stakes finale event of the 2021-2022 school year for all JHU startup events in the Hopkins ecosystem. Johns Hopkins students are invited to apply for the Municipal Acquisitions Student Venture Showcase (MASVS) to compete and receive an unparalleled opportunity to learn from successful venture capitalists and network with inspired entrepreneurs.
- A fully developed business plan
- At least one member must be a Johns Hopkins University student with a prominent team role
- Significantly owned and/or led by Johns Hopkins students
- Winning team will receive a $25,000 cash prize
- Second place and audience choice will receive smaller cash prizes
- Application Deadline: April 8, 2022
- Showcase: May 6, 2022, from 1:30-5:00 PM