MassBioDrive is a next-generation accelerator designed to advance breakthrough science and provide opportunities to innovators from all parts of the life science ecosystem.
Twice a year, we support a small group of groundbreaking scientists by connecting them with business fundamental curriculum, mentorship, industry connections, and equity free prizes – without taking anything in return.
Our goal is to help you take that first (big) step outside of the lab by arming you with the business insights and network so your startup can grow more effectively and efficiently.
During each hybrid eight-week program, we connect you with:
- Six industry-specific curriculum modules led by experts
- A small, dedicated group of industry mentors tailored to fit your needs
- Networking opportunities and industry connections: End-of-program Demo Day, where you’ll present your company to the life sciences ecosystem
- 1:1 meeting(s) with life sciences leaders at MassBio’s bi-annual Partnering Weeks
- An equity-free stipend from Bristol Myers Squibb
- Access to resources and initiatives from MassBioDrive industry partners
- MassBioDrive does not take any equity from the companies we support and our program is free to all participants.
The application for the spring 2022 cohort is now open.
Apply by February 4, 2022 at 12:00PM (noon) ET to join our inaugural program.
- You have a therapeutic, biologic, or platform technology that you believe can become the next big biotech startup
- Your startup has access to the intellectual property for your science or technology, either through a license agreement or through an option agreement to negotiate a license agreement
- Your startup has raised less than $1 million in equity-based funding
- You will be able to participate in all cornerstone components of the program (curriculum, weekly mentoring sessions, and networking events)
Please note that this is a non-confidential program. Accordingly, do not include any confidential information or any information that could be harmful to your startup should it be disclosed in your application. To learn more about MassBioDrive’s approach to confidentiality, please review our Participant Agreement.