Gain useful insights to help you advance your business to the next level. Get insights from TEDCO expert mentors and entrepreneurs.
Does your business have a technology based business idea? Is your business at an early stage and ready to navigate to the next level? Connect, network and learn how to overcome business and technical hurdles.
Hear from experts that will provide no-cost mentoring. Hear from entrepreneurs that have received mentoring and assistance. Gain useful insights to help you advance to the next level! Hybrid event offered both in-person and virtual.
Invited TEDCO Rural Business Innovation Initiative (RBII) Mentors:
- Malcolm G. Tyson, Ph.D – Venture Growth Adviser, Prince George’s County; RBII Mentor, Southern Maryland Consultant – Moderator
- Karen Zuccardi – Manager, RBII, Northern Region
- William L. Bernard – RBII Mentor, Lower Shore
- Chuck Ernst – RBII Mentor, Western Region
- James Brinkley II, Esq., Founder & CEO of IPGen
- Basil Udo, Founder & CEO of Xeddy
- Jackson Jost, Founder & CEO of VIBE Social Music
College of Southern Maryland
4465 Indian Head Highway Indian Head, MD 20640