Do you wonder how your innovative ideas can make a real-world impact? Now is your opportunity to learn how to transform your research into groundbreaking innovations!
Johns Hopkins Technology Ventures (JHTV) will introduce you to the world of technology transfer and outline how we help translate your ideas and research into viable products and services that can change the world.
Johns Hopkins faculty members, students, or staff who want to:
- Apply their work outside of the lab
- Understand their research’s commercial potential
- Explore the intersection of academia and industry
- Learn about technology transfer and innovation
ATTEND TO LEARN
- JHTV’s role in technology transfer
- Assistance we provide with patents, licenses, and commercialization
- Success stories of impactful innovators
- Intellectual property protection process
- Translational funding opportunities
Jan. 31 from 12-1PM
Darner Room, MRB
Space is limited – RSVP today!