Join us at the fourth installment of Hopkins BioNetwork’s Happy Hour Chat (H3C) series
We’re thrilled to welcome Christoph Lengauer, PhD and MBA, who serves as a partner at Third Rock Ventures. Christoph has been instrumental in founding and launching several life science companies. Most recently, he served as the Chief Innovation Officer at Thrive Earlier Detection, a Hopkins biotech spin out that was officially acquired by Exact Sciences in January 2021. Christoph will be talking to us about some incredibly meaningful topics including:
- Third Rock’s approach to discover, launch and build great companies that make a difference in the lives of patients and their families
- Common sources of ideas for new companies and how VC business models facilitate and measure the progress and challenges of translational science
- Views on founder equity for inventors, initial key team members and VC firms in their capacity as new company founders
- Pathways into life science venture capital and his experience at Carey Business School
- Promising research and technologies, and funding trends for 2021 and beyond
RSVP below to save your seat and make sure you that receive a recorded copy of the webinar.