Join us for FastForward U’s Spring 2023 Fuel Demo Day! During this in-person event, our special guest judges will host a Q&A session for our teams and give away prizes. Attend to learn more about what Johns Hopkins’ student entrepreneurs, from all across campus, are up to. Make sure to stay and vote for the audience choice award.
Special guest judges: Romi Bhatia, Kevin Carter, Ellis McCue, and Ellington West
Spring 2023 Teams:
- MagGenix (WSE): developing a magnetogenetic cell therapy platform
- Release Therapeutics (WSE): a preclinical startup venture focused on developing drug delivery solutions to areas of unmet clinical need in ENT surgery.
- AptaBridge (SOM): creating next generation immunotherapy molecules that leverage DNA nano-particules to modulate the human immune system to fight cancer.
- AuthFind (Carey): utilizes machine learning, AI, and blockchain to streamline insurance prior authorization workflows and reduce processing times.
- JJ Innovative Materials (WSE): carbon capture and storage technology, focusing on construction materials industry, with a first product of hempboard, built with hempcrete.
- Maine Bee (KSAS): FDA approved and biology inspired encapsulation methods that make it possible to infuse culinary ingredients with nutraceuticals and plant nutrition.
- The Impact Stylist (Carey): an AI-driven personal styling service curated with sustainably made clothing.
- Master Wheel (WSE): cross-platform dual pedal gaming controller for pediatric patients who need to rehabilitate their foot and/or ankle to regain strength and mobility.
- ThermoBeat (KSAS): harnesses the thermal energy of the body to power medical devices and uses machine learning to predict cardiac disorders.