There are sex differences in every single cell in the human body.
This impacts healthcare at all levels – from diagnostics to care to treatment to education … or at least it should.
Yet throughout history women have been considered ‘aberrations’ from the norm, rather than a crucial + vital part of the population to be included in medical trials and long-term studies.
In the 21st century, this has to change – and is finally starting to.
Join the FemTechnology Summit to discuss, discover and ideate about:
- The Future of Fertility
- The Economic Case For Investing in Women’s Health Research
- Bridging The Gender Data Health Gap
- How Male Centric Medicine Endangers Women’s Health
- The Link Between Gender + Effective Therapy in Medicine
- The Future of Care
- Sex-Specific Therapeutics … and more!