The FedEx Small Business Grant Contest is here, and so is your chance at $30K. You’ve been all in for your business since day one, now share your passion, success, and story with us for the opportunity to win big.
10 grand prize winners will each receive $30,000, plus:
- $1,000 print credit at FedEx Office®
- Access to FedEx Premier Customer Service
- Sustainable Packaging Consultation
- Digital Sales Consultation
- 20% off SEO Monthly Plan with HigherVisibility
- Mentor matching with Entrepreneurs’ Organization, and much more!
How to enter and vote:
There’s no other business like yours. Get ready to share all the details about what sets your business apart from the competition and why you deserve to be one of the 10 grand prize winners. Just follow these steps:
- Create a FedEx account. Already have one? Have your account number handy.
- To enter the contest, you’ll need a FedEx account. If you don’t have one, you can create a new account now.
- Write a short company bio.
- Be prepared to tell us about your business, the importance of your shipping needs, and what sets you apart from other competitors.
- Upload your company logo and photos.
- Gather your logo and horizontal high-quality images no larger than 7MB that best represent your business.
- Develop an idea for a video.
- You’ll have the option to create a two-minute pitch-style video about your business. Be authentic and show us the things that make your business unique.
- Review this example entry.
- This gives you a good overview of what a contest entry entails.
- Get ready for People’s Choice Voting.
- Share your entry with your community during the People’s Choice Voting period and encourage them to “like” your entry. The qualified business with the most likes each day will win a $1,000 cash gift card and a new winner will be chosen each day. An entrant can only win one People’s Choice Award.
Application deadline: Feb. 21, 2023
Who may apply for the U.S. FedEx Small Business Grant contest?
Typically, any for-profit small business with a FedEx business account number that has been in continuous operation selling a product or service in market for at least six (6) months by the time the contest starts, has fewer than 99 employees, has a shipping need for their business, and meets other eligibility requirements as defined in the official contest rules is eligible to enter the contest. Owners and part-time employees are considered employees. All additional entry eligibility requirements are available in the Official Rules.