Inventors and startup founders are invited to attend a new panel series offered by Johns Hopkins Technology Ventures (JHTV). This four-part series will help inventors and founders avoid blind spots and learn best practices for launching and scaling successful startups.
Session 4 is scheduled for JUNE 28 at noon on Zoom.
Four-part startup panel series with veteran startup CEOs, mentors, and industry partners
- Session 1 – Idea Stage and Planning
- Session 2 – Getting it Off the Ground
- Session 3 – Important Nuts and Bolts
- Session 4 – Scaling and Keeping it Going
- Open to the public
- Designed for JHU faculty and students, potential CEOs, and early-stage startups
- Limited number of in-person seats may be available later in the spring
SESSION 4 DETAILS
- Building the Operating Team: What roles?
- Managing Your Startup
- Milestone management is everything!
- Detail it in your operating plan
- KISS: 2 tabs in a spreadsheet
- Talent, HR, Documentation
- Building and sustaining a culture
- Managing turnover and turmoil
- Dr. Steven Bannon – Human Resources Executive
- Nick Culbertson – CEO, Protenus
- Graham Dodge – Former CEO, Sickweather and JHTV Mentor in Residence
- Ben Gibbs – CEO, Ready Robotics