This accelerator will help early-stage companies from around the country access content and mentorship to systematically advance their businesses. Entirely virtual, the accelerator will leverage the FounderTrac platform. The 45-day program culminates in a Demo Day where participating companies will have an opportunity to pitch to investors.
Because there is no cost or equity taken the applications will be highly competitive for a limited number of seats.
- Feb. 21, 2022: Application closes
- March 7, 2022: Selected participants announced
- March 16, 2022: Blockchain Accelerator program begins
- April 27, 2022: Program concludes
Benefits to Participants
- Access to top industry mentors
- A Demo Day with the Dingman Center Angel Group and other Angels and VCs
- FounderTrac’s online collaborative company building platform
- Access to the Founder Focus Assessment™ algorithm with startup risk readout
- Access to ‘Sherpa’ mentoring and advisory network
- Work sessions with professional templates, worksheets, and examples
- Small group coaching facilitated by subject matter experts and elite founders/executives
- Ask Me Anything (AMA) sessions led by subject matter experts and elite founders/executives
- Virtual events including kick-off & Demo Day benefiting from expert production and publicity