Hosted by CONNECTpreneur, the Tower Club, and the Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce, The Big Idea CONNECTpreneur Extravaganza will be the best business networking event of the Season. Tickets cost between $119-300.
Come out and CELEBRATE innovation, get INSPIRED, and MAKE DEALS at this fun, high-energy evening of entrepreneurship and early stage investing! Featuring incomparable CEO and Investor Networking, plus 10 promising early stage companies! Full house of investors, entrepreneurs, CEOs, CXOs, and business leaders! This will be our 45th consecutive SOLD OUT in-person event with over 11,000 attendees over the last 10 years. Over 70% of previous attendees surveyed say that CONNECTpreneur is the “Number One” tech and investor event in the Mid-Atlantic region.
- The region’s top business leaders, CEOs & Founders, private investors, angels & VCs
- ROCKET PITCH SHOWCASE of promising Emerging tech companies
- 20+ EXHIBITORS including leading VC firms and angel groups, as well as presenting companies and sponsors
- Heavy NETWORKING sessions
- Music provided by the Hally Shoenberg Trio, one of the nation’s top jazz ensembles
- Appetizers, beer and wine, and other refreshments
We will be following all state and local Covid protocols. The Tower Club has ample balcony space for outdoor networking, and we will have plenty of facemasks and hand sanitizer.
CONNECTpreneur is a bi-monthly networking mashup, which has been attended by over 12,000 business leaders over the past 10 years.
All attendees MUST BE pre-registered due to venue capacity. Attendance is capped at 400 attendees. We expect another SOLD OUT crowd, so there will be NO on-site registration.
For more information on previous CONNECTpreneur events, presenters, speakers, etc. or to download program books from our previous events, please visit our website at connectpreneur.org.