The Big Idea CONNECTpreneur Forum – Washington DC May 19, 2022 “The Best Networking Event in the MidAtlantic.”
This will be CONNECTpreneur’s 46th consecutive Sold Out in-person event over the last 10 years. Over 70% of previous attendees surveyed say that CONNECTpreneur is the “Number One” tech and investor event in the Mid-Atlantic region. This unique event is like none other in the Mid-Atlantic, because of the high quality of our attendees, speakers and presenters. And YES, the networking is unprecedented!
- Fireside Chat with Rockstar CEO
- Updates from Deputy Mayor for Planning and Economic Development, District of Columbia; George Washington University, and the Golden Triangle Business Improvement District
- VIP Investor Panel: “Latest Trends in Early Stage Investing”
- 300+ business leaders, including 100+ CEOs & Founders, as well as dozens of angels & VCs
- Showcase of 12 Emerging tech companies
- Heavy networking before, during, and after the event
- Buffet breakfast and unlimited coffee/tea will be provided
CONNECTpreneur is a bi-monthly networking mashup, which has been attended by over 11,000 business leaders over the past 10 years. Space is very limited at this venue, and we expect another Sold Out crowd, so there will be no on-site registration. All attendees must be pre-registered.