Applications for the 2023-2024 Baltipreneurs Accelerator program are now open. Apply here by October 31!
This year’s Baltipreneurs Accelerator will provide a minimum of $40,000 in total funding for 8 ventures in the Baltimore community, including Loyola students, faculty, and staff.
Eligible models include both startup businesses and innovative social ventures. Selected teams will join the Accelerator to receive training and technical assistance, mentorship, networking opportunities, and access to capital, ending with a Demo Day showcase in early spring.
The Baltipreneurs Accelerator will consider ventures:
- Led by passionate, committed entrepreneurs including Loyola University Maryland students, faculty, or staff, and residents operating in the city of Baltimore only.
- Preference to founders who identify as underrepresented entrepreneurs, including but not limited to women entrepreneurs, entrepreneurs of color, entrepreneurs with disabilities, or veteran entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurs representing all industries and market sizes both pre- or post-revenue will be considered, with successful applicants showing clear customer momentum
Program Location & Schedule
Ten weekly cohort meetups will be held in-person and via zoom on Tuesday evenings from 6:00-8:00 p.m. December 2022-March 2023. Attendance is mandatory.
- Women Founders Pre-Application Bootcamp: October 11
- Virtual Q&A Session: October 16