SAVE THE DATE!
For the 8th Annual BioHealth Capital Region Forum on September 20, 2022 – In-Person and Virtual
- Welcoming Remarks – MD/VA/Mont. County
- Imagine the Future Together
- GEN Top 10 BioCluster Update
- BioHealth Capital Region Update
- Global Pandemic Prevention & BioDefense Center
- Healthcare Innovation and Change – Fireside Chat
- Infectious Diseases Resources for Research and Development
- US Pharmacopeia Introduction
- The FDA Centers for Regulatory Science and Innovation
- Regional Support for BioHealth Entrepreneurs
- Stewardship & Sustainability in the BioHealth Industry
- ARPA- H
- Innovation through Collaboration: Opportunities in the BHCR
- BioHealth Investment Climate
- Maurice Jones/Diversity Equity and Inclusion – Keynote
- Closing Remarks
Registration information coming soon!
This event is free for executive-level biotech leaders and is organized by the following event partners – Association of University Research Parks, AstraZeneca, BioHealth Innovation, BRAINBox Solutions, Inc, Children’s National Hospital, Emergent BioSolutions, George Mason University, Johnson & Johnson Innovation – JLABS @ Washington, DC, Maryland Department of Commerce, and Virginia Bio.