How to get to FastForward U:
Who FastForward U shares space with:
- Johns Hopkins University Makerspace: A manufacturing and design space managed by the Whiting School of Engineering to enable innovative projects by students.
- Social Innovation Lab: A Johns Hopkins program that supports innovative nonprofits, mission-driven companies and disruptive technologies to create change and opportunity in Baltimore and beyond.
- Greedy Reads: An independent bookstore.
- Health Quest: A treatment center that provides chiropractic and physical therapy.
- Clipper City Crossfit: A gym that offers group classes, personal training, nutrition coaching, and more.
- Baltimore Museum of Art: A museum that connects art to Baltimore and Baltimore to the world with a mission is to create a welcoming atmosphere for all.
- Cahoots Brothers: An independent retail store selling unique clothing, furniture, and more.
- R House: Baltimore’s launchpad for outstanding food and creating community.
- Ground and Griddled: An eatery that serves excellent coffee, right next door!
- Movement Lab: Where wellness and fitness are redefined every day.
- Blacksauce Kitchen: A restaurant that bakes handmade biscuits (their signature product) though they make so much more.
- Papermoon Diner: Serving the Baltimore community with style since 1994.
- Charm City Cakes: Their cake creations have taken them to events big and small from the 2008 Obama inauguration to working with nonprofit organizations like Share Our Strength.
- The Book Thing: Puts unwanted books into the hands of those who want them. All books are absolutely FREE.
- And much more!