- Benegraft — Streamlining a complex technique used in rhinoplasty procedures.
- Cellular Analysis Technologies — Improving the cell counting process in biology labs.
- Health 3D — Creating 3D-printed equipment for pediatric patient education.
- MonitOR — Automating surgical instrument recognition and usage tracking.
- OxyGen — Bringing patients on long-term oxygen therapy more efficient, portable oxygen.
- Relavo — Developing the PeritoneX, a device to prevent infection in peritoneal dialysis.
- The New Norm — Transforming Red Solo Cups into fabric for use by apparel companies.
- Uniporter — Organizing itineraries into smart calendars to match travel partners and optimize trips.
- Down — Minimizing the time it takes users to meet with their friends on social media.
- FAB Lending — Offering students access to merit-based funding linked to their expected future earnings.
- FlexMed — Creating a flexible patch that monitors inflammation post-surgery.
- Kalaam — Optimizing the way you work on tasks based on your schedule and across platforms.
- Ourstory — Publicly archiving personal yet historic stories.
- Poof — Offering students convenient, door-to-door laundry service.
- Project Jay — Analyzing drugs in clinical trials for probability of federal approval.
- Seedling — Selling hydroponics systems and building hydroponics greenhouses in Baltimore food deserts.
- sifter — Aggregating telemedicine companies for patients.
- SpareTime — Providing customers with one place for all information about nursing homes.
- UniMetrics — Connecting prospective college applicants with verified student mentors at universities.
|Braegen||Cellular Analysis Technologies|
|First Friday’s Group||Flave|
|Good Friend Media|