FFU Accelerator – One Program, Two Tracks
FastForward U’s Accelerator programming is an opportunity for student teams from across the University to work collaboratively to make progress on their ventures. This is an engaging, cross-disciplinary initiative to build skills, grow networks, and connect with other entrepreneurial students. Teams are grouped by stage to allow students to learn together at a pace that makes sense for where they are on their entrepreneurial journey. Learn more about each track below.
FFU Spark – Virtual Fall 2020
- Early-stage track for teams to validate their ideas
- Curriculum focuses on early venture basics, market research, customer discovery, and more. Successfully completing Spark makes many teams ready for FFUEL.
FFUEL – Coming Spring 2021
- Later-stage track designed to help ventures get market/investor ready
- Focuses on customer development, entrepreneurial finance, investor readiness, and more
- Participants eligible to win non-dilutive funding during the program and at Demo Day
|Apply to FFU Spark|