One Program, Two Tracks
FastForward U’s Accelerator programming is an opportunity for student teams from across the University to work collaboratively to make progress on their ventures. These engaging, cross-disciplinary initiatives build skills, grow networks, and connect founders with other entrepreneurial students.
Teams are grouped by stage to allow students to learn together at a pace that makes sense for where they are on their entrepreneurial journey. Learn more about each track below.
- Early-stage track for teams to validate their ideas.
- Curriculum focuses on early venture basics, market research, customer discovery, and more. Successfully completing Spark makes many teams ready for FUEL.
- Later-stage track designed to help ventures get market/investor ready.
- Focuses on customer development, entrepreneurial finance, investor readiness, and more.
- Participants eligible to win non-dilutive funding during the program and at Demo Day.