- This event has passed.
2017 Hexcite Final Pitch
December 8, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Join us on December 8 to hear pitches from five new digital health companies anchored by Johns Hopkins clinicians, staff and students.
This event serves as the culmination of the these teams’ technology and business design training and the beginning of their technology development work. Each team will pitch their concepts and accomplishments from the past four months and receive valuable feedback from the audience to help guide them in finishing development of their minimum viable product with support from the Technology Innovation Center.
You’ll hear pitches from:
- DaiWare – a mobile health app and entry point into how the timing of eating, sleeping and exercising impact human health
- Welby CDC – a patient education tool that empowers patients with a decision support portal
- Project Commune – a snapshot that integrates EMR and other data to facilitate communication and coordination around episodes of care
- Theramate – a mobile health app for the dual diagnosis population that monitors patient mood, medication adherence and treatment delivery
- Bartleby – an analytical tool that uses machine learning to ensure accurate and timely clinical documentation